|
|||
|
Musician's Profile Name: Raymond Date Of Birth: 10Feburary === === === === === === School: Diploma Graduate Course Of Study: Diploma In IT. CCA: - === === === === === === *if you don't like my blog... click here ^^ Musician's Wish - World Peace Forever - No Natural Disasters - Be Best In Everything - More Real Friends - Healthy Family and Friends - Six Pacs, Fit Body ^^ Musician's Loves/Hates Loves - Love To Study - Love To Make Friends - Love Friendly People - Love People Who Knows How To Appreciate People's Kindness - Love To Have A Fit Body - Love Erhu And Certain Musics - Love Many More... Hates - Hate Slackers In Everything - Hate People Who Drag Me Down - Hate People With Motive By Treating You Nice - Hate Extremly People Who Don't Know How To Appreciate People's Kindness - Hate People Who Talk Without Brain - Hate Mean People - Hate People Who Don't Save Face For Others - Hate People Who Think Highly - Hate ... Musician's MusicPlayer Musician's Talk http://cbox.ws/ Musician's Archives Music Lovers ALEX AMELIA ANGIE ANNA AUDREY BERNICE CHUJUN CLEMENT CYNTHIA DAMIEN DANIEL DEREK DONNA ECHOMUSIC EMILY ESTHER-IT0608 ESTHER-ECHOMUSIC FIONA FRENZOF7 GENEVIENE GUOQIANG HONGYI HUIMIN HUISHAN ISAAC JAKE JAMES JASMINE JASON JIAWEN JOLYN JOYCE KELVIN LISHAN LIYI LIYONG MAIZATUL MELISSA MINHUI-VOCAL TEACHER MINHUI MONIKA PEGGY QUANLIN SHAKILA SHUXIAN SOKWAH TOBIAS VIVIAN WINNIE XINGER XINXIAN XINXIAN 2 XUEQI YANJUN YAPBEN YATI YIJIA Musician's Credits Designed by Raymond Chua `` - bluezcold ^^- Completion Date: 30March2008 You're Number:
|
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Seasonal Flu As requested: "Yo, Jasmine is very cute!" =) On this very early monday morning, I felt a slight headache.. Took the thermometer to measure my temperature, it was 37.8. I was thinking there shouldn't be any problem, went to take a bath to prepare myself to go out. Felt that my head went slightly heavier and whole body muscles felt so numb. Took my temperature again and found out it went to 38.6. Time to see the doctor, when i took the temperature there, it went up to 38.9. Just like market stocks. Waited for more than 2hrs30mins, I was thinking I might had died in the clinic because of that long waiting time. On my way home, my whole head was so burning hot and my vision was unclear. When I reached home and took my temperature, I found out it shoot up to 39.3. No wonder so hot, asked mum to apply ice on my forehead to let it cool down. Took the medicine and slept. My temperature starts to drop. During midnight, it rose up again to 39.0. I was burning hot again, so lazy to talk, only when my dad touched my forehead and asked me to measure temp that I realised its 39.0 again. Dad went to the clinic to queue a number for me to see the doctor again. Doctor prescribed me with a very strong dosage of fever medicine. Took it, felt more weak and sleep. Till today wednesday, I feel better. But with more cough and flu and more weak due to so much medications. Ate 3 meals per day of pork porridge for 3 days. Luckily, its seasonal flu as said by the doctor, and not other kinds of viruses. I better rest early. |
||