Musician's Profile

Name: Raymond
Date Of Birth: 10Feburary
=== === === === === ===
School: Diploma Graduate
Course Of Study: Diploma In IT.
CCA: -
=== === === === === ===

*if you don't like my blog... click here ^^

Musician's Wish

- World Peace Forever
- No Natural Disasters
- Be Best In Everything
- More Real Friends
- Healthy Family and Friends
- Six Pacs, Fit Body ^^

Musician's Loves/Hates

Loves
- Love To Study
- Love To Make Friends
- Love Friendly People
- Love People Who Knows
How To Appreciate People's Kindness
- Love To Have A Fit Body
- Love Erhu And Certain Musics
- Love Many More...

Hates
- Hate Slackers In Everything
- Hate People Who Drag Me Down
- Hate People With Motive
By Treating You Nice
- Hate Extremly People Who
Don't Know How To Appreciate
People's Kindness
- Hate People Who Talk Without Brain
- Hate Mean People
- Hate People Who Don't Save Face For Others
- Hate People Who Think Highly
- Hate ...

Musician's MusicPlayer


Musician's Talk



http://cbox.ws/

Musician's Archives


Music Lovers

ALEX
AMELIA
ANGIE
ANNA
AUDREY

BERNICE

CHUJUN
CLEMENT
CYNTHIA

DAMIEN
DANIEL
DEREK
DONNA

ECHOMUSIC
EMILY
ESTHER-IT0608
ESTHER-ECHOMUSIC

FIONA
FRENZOF7

GENEVIENE
GUOQIANG

HONGYI
HUIMIN
HUISHAN

ISAAC

JAKE
JAMES
JASMINE
JASON
JIAWEN
JOLYN
JOYCE

KELVIN

LISHAN
LIYI
LIYONG

MAIZATUL
MELISSA
MINHUI-VOCAL TEACHER
MINHUI
MONIKA

PEGGY

QUANLIN

SHAKILA
SHUXIAN
SOKWAH

TOBIAS

VIVIAN

WINNIE

XINGER
XINXIAN
XINXIAN 2
XUEQI

YANJUN
YAPBEN
YATI
YIJIA

Musician's Credits

Designed by Raymond Chua
`` - bluezcold ^^-
Completion Date: 30March2008

You're Number:
http://www.free-website-counters
http://www.free-website-countershttp://www.free-website-counters

Hey guyz Updates about ChuJun's experience

Hi guyz, this is an update of ChuJun's experiences two.. Below is everything about her and what she said.. ^^.. Enjoy!
p.s Those in orange was said by Me^^-


27th to 28th March, 2008

每天早上七點鍾就要起床。。平時在家都會賴床,反而到了成都我一點也不想賴床。。 開始我也覺得很奇怪。。 后來我才髮現原來是因為家裡的床怎樣都是比較舒服的。。。 說道我們的住宿的床就生氣。。像是睡在木版上一樣。。
(哇sei.. 变中国人了 leh.. ^^- 用华语类!)
wth man… need to cover layers and layers of blankets on it… otherwise its not possible to slp on it de loh… 不想在說abt our accommodation le….
(come back to S'pore soon lo, got comfy green sofa bed waiting for you ^^- lol)

Went to their 熊猫基地。。 only a few panda nia loh… climb and climb their steps until “hei hei chuan” den only see 2 or 3 pandas… =.= .. and they are like so far from us… take pic like nv take like tat..
(Never upload panda pics for us?!...)
Went to their 春西路 which is their orchard road.. bought a fake small leather adidas bag.. which cost me S$33 = $33x5 RMB lol.. its quite ex actually..

Went to their museum.. its DAMN boring la… everywhere oso stone.. besides stone is bones.. nth interesting … now u know why I failed my humanities.. lol… totally not interested la…

Went to their IT mall.. they have countless type of thumbdrive design… WTH!! Saw various type of vaio (sony) de … damn nice la!! Quite ex oso.. coz of the design… those ugly de 4gb only S$20+
(Damn ChEEAPPP!!.. sia lar buy buy... if worth it... ^^- must enjoy yourseves there and buy as much as possible cause once you're back you cannot always go back de mahh... ^^-)

前兩天,我剛去我們家附近的一間蠻出名的理髮店。。。 說好隻是幫我脩髮。。 那傢伙把我的reborned頭髮剪到七七八八了。。心痛啊!!
(又用华语喔! ^^-)
理髮師一邊剪一邊問:“你去拉直頭髮嗎?”
我:noded..
理发师又问:“怎么拉的那么直啊。。。”
我心里想:“wth… reborn rite? If 不直 then reborn for wat!?”
And tat bustard keep wanna blow my hair and make it “pong pong” but he failed coz he said my hair is too straight…
Fuking irritated.. in the first place, I didn’t say I wan my hair to be pong pong rite?... wasted almost half an hour..
(哈哈! ^^-)
*if u realize, china female’s hair all curly curly de *
Until now I still haven seen one with reborned hair except for some china celebrities ...
In office… 時間越來越難過了。。。 the reason was, we have almost 0% of work to do… coz the china programmers here are too fast.. wat we doing now is just practicing on some sample project.. that’s the reason why I’, blogging with MS word now.. using Chinese cum English.. lol.. coz their Chinese software quite useful.. for example, u typed ‘WXHJ’it come out “我想回家”.. so efficient rite? Lol.. interesting..
我们有时还闷到那种进阶where we started to play encryption and decryption of code.. lol… its like, someone gives a meaningless code that will form a word…
Jian rong who is technically gd to the extent that he went to write a program using ABAP!!! To decode.. lol.. crazy fellow… so much loop that the server memory low.. lol..
这几天, 我的 Flu, come and go , come and go… haiz.. so frustrating.. 后悔that I didn’t take tat injection b4 I come here..
(take care of your health there.. a few more days and you'll be back sia... ^^-)
好想念新加坡的食物啊!!satay… jap stuff… (Later you grow fatter and fatter then you know! ^^-)
想念mummy’s cook… (yaya, should think more lor!! haha ^^-)
想念my cozy room and blanklet.. (... ... ...)
想念新加坡的地方。。。 (......................... .........)
想念朋友。。(yea! ^^- lol)
Counting down : 49days
34 working days… =(

Take care my friends…
here are some photos ChuJun would like to share with her friends! ^^- Enjoy!


according to Chujun: "这是诸葛亮住的地方 (三国演义 thingy).."












This is a place call 古镇.. worx..
古镇's drain.. (she's taking people's buttock or drain?.. oopps.. ^^-)

cute! Kid's Makeover...
麻辣火锅... (Cool! she actually.. type "马罗汉果 then 麻婆豆腐.." for me?? what the heck was that??.. lol)
迷你假长城...
That's where chujun and friends stopped...
(at last.. her photo.. -__-")

(erm... China's Tree Trunk??..) see carefully and you will panda inside..
(cute!)
(Aren't all these flowers beautiful?.. ^^-)
------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Below is a quiz Chujun did.. Lets see it... ^^-
I dunnoe why Raymond wanna tag me when I’m not able to blog =.= lol.. but anyway.. just have some fun thinking through
Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
1. At what age do you wish to marry?
wun even think of this until I’m financially stable
2. What I want the most now?
Family, friends and I are HEALTHY!!

3. Who is the person you trust most?
Difficult qns.. coz sometimes I dun even trust myself..

4. Do you think u have enough confident?
Definately not.. coz I’m good at nothing..
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
I would like to have all my dreams to come true.. lol..
6.Do you usually hate your friends for doing something wrong or would you let it go?
depends on how serious it is...
7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
my family members and friends..
8. Do you believe in eternity love?
not at all..
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
guess not.. unless I’m not chujun.. lol!!
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Raymond C.Y.C :
1 – Ambitious (to me I think it’s a gd point leh.. don’t you think so?)
2 – Cherish friendships (Hopefully, I guess?)
3 – Ur funny expression.. hahaha!!! I like your -__-“ face.. LOL!!
For these three points, just look at it from the bright side and you will see that its good! ^^
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your the other half?
I’ll tell u, when I got a crystal ball from some witches to see my future…
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Irresponsible
Talk to him/her, they dun reply u.. this is damn rude la.. HATE IT!!
Someone that speaks without logic/ brain
Probably someone that is ultimately childish
13. Do you cherish every single of your friendship?
You cherish me, I cherish u..
14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather accepting the truth?
Point out to me..
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
ya… like wat Raymond mention before.. “Happiness”
When everyone is happy…
Naturally, I’ll be happy oso..
16. Do you find it a need for you to have a boyfriend /girlfriend?
You mean now? hmm.. let faith decide loh..
17. At this point of time, would you rather stay in your comfort zone or try something new?
Try something new until I’m satisfied with my achievement.
18. What kind of friend you hope to be in your friends eyes?
definately, someone that is trustworthy loh.. nothing is more important than trust…
19. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
changing to a not-so-sensitive person.. and someone that don’t think so much unnecessary stuff..
20. Personal Question for myself:
I see no purpose for asking myself a qns and ans it myself… =.= bo liao..
I dun wan to tag anyone… coz tag liao they bo chap u, den make me paiseh nia..
That's the end of ChuJun's EXperiences!... ^^- take care Chujun! See you sooN! ^^-
Hope all readers here can bear with the spacing.. because after i upload photos.. blogger became *sock sock.* then cannot spacing de so looks abit crampy... sorry guyz...